Wednesday, March 09, 2005

March Madness

Well here is my very first post on my very first blog. It only took a month to get around to posting it. Seeing that this fad is spreading like wild fire, chances are that within the next couple months I will have my second, and more official blog on my site at jeremyjohansen.com/. Maybe over Spring break I will finally get around to learning script configuration so I can instal the blog script I think I got a while back. Then I can send out the postcards to you all too (stay tuned). Considering this Winter the writing has taken a hit, maybe this will get me back in the habit of writing. Then at the very least a few electrons will know what is up in my little corner of the world. BTW: for all my friends, yes, after long last, I believe the official, long-awaited 2005 greetings will finally be ready for the first day of Spring. Of course, don't hold your breath ... Based on Christmas break I should probably expect the unexpected once I head home in a week.
With coursework behind me and research progressing well, life is good today. I am so glad sun has returned to Santa Barbara after 30+ inches. So, to close on this fine mid-week night, let the stars shine bright and illuminate the journey through life ahead.